Manage class access¶
This page will explain how to manage which subscriptions and class cards have access to which classes. This process is the same for subscriptions and class cards. In the explanation below subscriptions will be used.
- Add at least one class under Schedule –> classes
- Create at least one subscription under School –> subscriptions
- Add a subscription group under School –> subscriptions and add the subscription created in the step above to the group. In this example the name “MyGroup” will be assumed.
Allowing a subscription to a class¶
- Go to Schedule –> classes, click the Actions button and select the Edit link under All classes in series
- Click the Subscriptions tab
- Click the Add button in the top right corner and select the subscription group created earlier.
- Check the boxed you want to allow for this subscription
- Click save
- Allow customers with a subscription in this group to make reservation from the booking pages in the shop.
- Book in advance
- Allow customers with a subscription in this group to book this class in advance.
- Allow customers with a subscription in this group to attend this class. When Book in advance or Enrollment is set, Attend will be set automatically.